News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Leaving Las Vegas

Started by 76eldo, April 17, 2016, 06:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

76eldo

Getting ready to board for our flight home.
The GN was great and I have lots of photos to share when I get home and get caught up.

It was very nice to meet some of the people from the message board and finally meet Joe Locandro in person.  I have done a lot of work on his car here in Pa although he lives in Vegas.

He did win a first place award with his beautiful 1960 convertible.

So many nice cars!

More to report soon.

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Have a safe trip back Brian.

I can't wait to see all of the pictures!

Mike #15848
Mike
Baillargeon

Scot Minesinger

Brian,

Sorry I missed you.  Hope you attend GN 2017.  Not sure if you caught my presentation, but the show field will be ready Monday, park your show car all week without having to move until Sunday morning.

Thanks,

Scot
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

veesixteen

Gita and I just got home to SC. We are "starry-eyed", having met so many old friends and made so many new ones too. To name a few: Lauren (NV), Ron & Marilyn  (IL), Carolyn (CA), Lance (TX), Joe (MA), Ron (New Zealand), Ross, Ian, David & Michelle (Australia). New faces include Larry & Kim (TX); Larry and I found we had quite a few Cadillacs in common over the years; Kim is a teacher, as were my Mom and Dad; henceforth I shall remember her as "rhododendron" (private joke)! Of course we had a few giggles and good laughs with Nick & Teresa (Ireland) and Floris & Maria (Holland). We owe special thanks to "DR" & Margaret who took us under their wing when we found ourselves stranded on the hotel forecourt, on the Friday, with tickets to the Maloof collection ... on the Thursday! Last but not least: Tom & Lynn (MO); Tom, the ride in your V-16 limousine won't soon be forgotten; it's as old as I am (a 1939 model)  ... but - obviously - in far better condition!
Yann Saunders, CLC #12588
Compiler and former keeper of "The Cadillac Database"
aka "MrCadillac", aka "Veesixteen"

n2caddies

Had a great time at my first GN. Got to meet many of you but missed a few as I dashed around trying to do it all. In spite of electrical problems I was able to do what I set out to do ... Show off the car and talk Cadillacs for 5 days without anyone rolling their eyes. Congrats to the participants, sponsers, CLC and especially the local chapter for pulling off a successful event even with Mother Nature's somewhat marginal cooperation.
Randy
Randy George CLC# 26143
1959 Series 62 Convertible
1960 Series 62 Convertible
1964 Deville Convertible
2015 SRX