News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1959/60 Cadillac Chapter

Started by patton6606@gmail.com, April 21, 2016, 12:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patton6606@gmail.com

Ladies & Gentlemen

Please be advised that the 1959/60 Cadillac Chapter was granted provisional status by the Cadillac & LaSalle Club Board of Directors on 4/19/16.

The mission of this chapter is to impel and dispense knowledge globally to owners and enthusiasts for any 1959/60 model year vehicle.  This includes the areas of history, maintenance, parts, preservation, provenance, purchase, restoration, and sales.  This will occur while promoting social fellowship among the CLC membership. Our future objective is to stimulate an avenue of interest and enthusiasm for tomorrow's Cadillac aficionado to travel.

Current ownership of a 1959/60 Cadillac is not necessary to be a member.  CLC membership is mandatory.  You can to the CLC Home page or contact me if you have any questions fifty9sixtycadillacsemail addresses not permitted.

Whit

patton6606@gmail.com

Good Morning Whit

Excellant question!

A website and newsletter will arrive soon.  We would like to have a an article with pictures from you and Joe Karasinski regarding your restorations?

charlie mckenna

Great news on the provisional status. Looking forward for the authenticity manual to get in print

Whit

This will encourage me to put together a brief history of my restoration adventure.

Whit

CR Patton II

Hello Charlie

The authenticity manual is in good hands with Bill Anderson and Brian Rachlin.
CLCMCR President
CLCMRC Board Member
CLC National Director
CLC 5960 Cadillacs Chapter