Help Needed - What is this Part and related Part Number

Started by Matt CLC#18621, May 18, 2016, 12:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt CLC#18621


I need help obtaining what is known as a blower delay switch, GM Part No. 25036591.

I have attached a picture of it, the part screws into a hot water valve.

Assistance with part suppliers would greatly be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Matt CLC #18621

Jeff Rose CLC #28373

Is that the water temp sensor that screws in behind the alternator?
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

If you are sure that is what you need e mail me. Greg Surfas.
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-