News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

solenoid parts 41 60 special

Started by mr41cadillac, June 14, 2016, 08:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr41cadillac

i need a very detailed picture of every internal solenoid part for the 41 caddy 60 special if anyone can please post it ? thanks john

Bill Ingler #7799

John: This is as detailed as I can get. The PDF attachment from my Master Parts List shows a 42-48 solenoid on a starter which is the same as a 41 solenoid except the connections to the solenoid relay are on the back of the solenoid for 42-48 and on the side of the solenoid relay for 41. Here are some pictures. What is the problem?  Bill

Bill Ingler #7799

Somehow the picture of the solenoid did not get posted so I will try again

mr41cadillac

thanks bill .ive printed them. off  the car the solenoid works then doesn't. just trying to make sure all the spacers etc are on correct and nothing missing. the starter spins fine. john