News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

76 eldo run broken down by color

Started by rlachance, June 17, 2016, 01:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rlachance

Hello;
Does anyone know how many 1976 eldorado conv. in Crystal Blue with white interior and FI were built that year
Thnaks

76eldo

I don't think that information exists. I don't think Cadillac has that info available.

Have you checked or replaced your injector O ring seals yet?

Your car needs that done regardless off the miles. You can develop a sudden fuel leak under the hood which can be quite dangerous.

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

D.Smith

No break down of stats to that degree.    Closest you can get is color percentage by model that is published in the 1977 salesmans ordering book.   They always have a page in the front that shows you the color popularity of colors based on sales of comparable colors the year before.   So a 77 book will show 76 stats.     

rlachance

Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Salesman's data books/ordering guides are vintage items. Ebay, literature vendors and such are pretty much your only options of finding one.

If any stats for 1976 exterior colors exist at all, they would normally be found in the salesman's data book for the following year (1977) although this was not done invariably.

I happen to own a copy of the 1977 Cadillac Salesman's Guide and will be happy to take a look and see if it lists the information you're looking for.   
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute