News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

35 year club member asked a question take a look at response

Started by wrefakis, June 25, 2016, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrefakis

While it would appear that the thread has not proceeded far enough that any thing untoward has occurred as yet, I must caution any responders that no discussion of CLC judging rules will be tolerated. If you have problems, or suggestions relative to such, please contact Mr. Bill Anderson, our Chief Judge. 

We are also not interested in whether you feel this ruling is "fair," "makes sense," or whatever. This is one of the Forum's rules at present, and no further discussion will be allowed on the subject of CLC judging rules.

Jay Friedman

I'm not particularly interested in judging rules one way or another as my car was restored many years ago and looks its age so has already won all the prizes it ever will win.  What I would like to know is who makes these rules and why couldn't we ordinary members of the CLC be made aware of the discussions which led to this particular rule being made?
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

wrefakis

the rule in question is no questions or discussion regarding judging will be permitted.
mr wheeler you and what army?