News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Rules II

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, June 25, 2016, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

In checking what is said about judging on the "Rule" section, I find that the fine print refers to discussion of results relative to judging. THEREFORE, I see that I may have misinterpreted the ruling. And I apologize for my saying that "we are not interested in whether the ruling is "fair", etc, etc, etc." I was tired, and annoyed with finding an item that I thought needed to be addressed before going to bed. And, I am getting older with every passing day.

What we ARE (At least I am) interested in doing is allowing valid complaints about possible conflicts and omissions in our judging process.

Working towards that vein, I am going to ask my fellow administrators to offer guidelines so that this subject may be discussed in a professional manner on the Forum.

So, please watch for our results. Thank you for your patience when we try to do the "right thing" and go astray.

BW.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville