News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1978 Eldorado

Started by dennisoates, July 16, 2016, 12:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennisoates

One owner black, 51,000 miles, how can I find the value? thanks

James Landi

THe color combo is striking--- how about some pics of the interior-- color??? condition??  If it is as near perfect as it looks, I'd do a little research on the number of units with that unusual color match.  Seems rare to my eye and unusually attractive, and in that regard, someone may give you more than you expect, simply because your car is so unusual and the individual wants your car and not just a low mileage Eldorado of the same age.  I replaced my convertible top on my Allante with a navy blue color (the original is standard charcoal)--- I sold it on Ebay quickly and for more money than I expected because the pearl paint with the unusual non-standard color top was very attractive and clearly unique.