News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1940 Series 52 battery box

Started by DaveZ, July 19, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaveZ

Can someone share with me what the frame ends of the battery box looks like?  A picture would be great.  I have the two bars and the sheet metal box, but curious about what the ends, if any , look like. There are holes towards the ends of the straps. Straps being the ones that bolt from the outer frame rail to the inner rail that hold the sheet metal box. One strap has round holes and the other strap has square holes like for carriage bolt. I'm guessing there should be something there that the battery hold down connects to?

Regards,
Dave Z
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B