News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Forum posts appearing in my emails

Started by Paul Tesone, July 22, 2016, 10:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Tesone

For the last week or so , I have been receiving messages with my personal emails informing me of various , random topics appearing in the Forum . I have not requested that information . Most of these alerts don't even pertain to vehicles that I own . I'm not very skilled at using computers , so I suppose it's possible that I could have clicked on something  that started this problem , without even knowing that I did it . But , whatever the cause , I want to stop this from happening . Is anyone else experiencing this problem ? Anyone with ideas on how to stop it ? Thanks , Paul Tesone CLC # 6876 

Glen

Nobody has replied to this?  Maybe move it to the Forum help section. 

The only thing I can suggest is that next to the reply buttons at the top and bottom is another button labeled “notify” which if you click on it it will notify you of any new post to that subject.  If so then it will say “unnotify”  Click it and that will stop the notifications.   
Also there is a “sent this topic” button that you can send the topic to someone else.  Maybe someone is sending a post to you.     
Glen Houlton CLC #727 
CLCMRC benefactor #104

Paul Tesone

Glen - I turned the problem over to my son , who unlike me ,actually knows what he's doing on a computer . He said he "unsubscribed" me from receiving the posts . Whatever he did appears to have solved the problem , and things seem to be back to normal . Thanks for responding to my question . ... Paul Tesone CLC # 6876