News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Salvage yards in the Phoenix area.

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, July 24, 2016, 06:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
I'm looking for the biggest yard in the Phoenix area that handles LATE model American cars. Post here or email me directly at bobscads@comcast.net.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

V63

The biggest?

"LATE?"  Model

ECOLOGY auto wrecking is quite large and might have the biggest volumn? Latest model cars there would be limited to generally the last century. There are  2 locations.

One location is approx Lincoln and 27th ave...85009.

Their other location is further south...to a 'Junk yard row',

Broadway road at 19th avenue west to 35th ave where numerous yards are all located in one area makes shopping very convenient. Pennington has some of the very latest model cars. The area has a 'hotline' they can put out via telephone to search for your needs.

If you are shopping today, leave your sweater at home ...109F  >:D

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Bill,
I'm not looking for self serve yards. I'll rephrase my subject, the best late model yard. Would that be Penningtons? Please advise.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

V63

Example: if i needed parts for a CTS, I would start with a call to Penningtons.

Last need I had was a 1997 STS front clip in 2002...I bought one there, same color even. 3-$3,500 if memory serves.

Yes, I would start there for the very latest model vehicles, especially assuming Cadillac given this forum. They are part of an Automobile Recyclers group and will broadcast your needs should they not have them.

There used to be periodical issued by the recycler group too, that would list vehicles in inventory by make, year and yard.  That information probably on a website now.