News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Model A Bolt Question

Started by Donna Gunther, August 18, 2016, 09:21:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna Gunther

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum.  Can anyone tell me if the attached bolt images are correct for the rim they are pictured with?   You'll see that the previous owner of this rim had it set into a wood surround to make a table out of it.  I'm trying to restore the table and would like to find a similar bolt if possible.  Any input you might offer would be very much appreciated. 

Thanks,
Donna
Donna Gunther

Classic

Look at part numbers 2847 and 2825BQ at www.modeltford.com .  They are close.  Also, there is an Early Cadillac Group (ECG) discussion forum under Yahoo Groups.  https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/EarlyCadillac/info  They are specific to Cadillacs from 1903 through 1914.  I'm sure if you pose your question there, you'll get some good answers.  Note:  You will have to join the ECG, but there is no cost.
Gene Menne
CLC #474