News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Sway Bars

Started by jackworstell, October 07, 2016, 08:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackworstell

I recall seeing somewhere a reference to an outfit that sells custom made sway bars.   Can anyone give me a lead on this ?

Jack Worstell   CLC #7558

Tom Beaver

QUICKOR Garage in Portland Oregon advertises custom design sway bars 1930's -1960's (503)-819-7947.

Tom Beaver

55 cadi

It is under"source for a beafier sway bar"  October 18 of last year, something like page 25.

It came up again since then but less detail, it said it was an addco part.

Enclosed a screen shot of more recent one but look up the October one also

Jason
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

jackworstell

Thanksfor the info...it's what I was looking for

Jack Worstell

Jay Friedman

I have one on my '49 Series 61 coupe that was used that year on Series 75 limos and Series 86 commercial chassis vehicles (hearses, etc.).  It fits and works perfectly and took 15 minutes to install.  The car now rides much better with much less "roll" when turning a corner.  I got it from CLC member Art Gardner who had ordered it from ADDCO I think.  Contact him for details.  He is listed in the CLC directory in Georgia.
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."