News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

CoPart auction site experiences

Started by GBrown #8092, October 25, 2016, 02:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBrown #8092

I recently had an occasion to see a late 90's Eldorado convertible for sale on the Copart site ( through Dashub) that piqued my interest. i took a pass as i didn't have time ti inspect before auction time.

Over the course of time, I have seen people post leads to copart, but has anyone had any experience buying from them?  ...and using their inspection service?  My concern is I have seen some really nice looking cars that disclose prior damage history but are some distance away. I'd like to get a pre bid inspection before risking any money, and wonder how reliable they may be.

GB

jwjohnson86

I have wondered the same thing.  Because they liquidate donated cars, I have seen a few decent looking Cadillacs come across as Grandpa's pride and joy just gets donated to settle an estate.
1970 DeVille Convertible 472 cid

http://bit.ly/1NhHpdt