News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Looking for information on

Started by tmodel50, October 28, 2016, 02:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmodel50

Seeking any information about a 1938 Cadillac V-16 custom-built for my grandfather, Thomas A. Morgan, which was kept at his home in Garden City, Long Island, NY, but may also have lived in North Carolina.

Jeffrey Burland

Hi, You may want to a "for information about....." to the title to spark more interest. In addition, possible add if this car was built for him in 1938 or a custom build later it both their lives. HTH, Jeff
Jeff Burland, Just one guy with too many 54-76 restorables and parts to list
https://www.facebook.com/WillingtonCadillac/

tmodel50

Thanks for the suggestion!
This car was built by Cadillac, not an outside builder, and my reference is to the car being used in both NY and NC by my grandfather.

James Landi

Any pictures?????  Many members will related and immediately react to photographs... James

Brad Ipsen CLC #737

Do you have any serial numbers or body numbers for the car.  Do you know the date of delivery and the body style.  Style meaning body type such as division window limousine, two door convertible, etc.  A lot of information is available on these 38, 39 and 40 V-16's.  Contact me directly if you like.  brad@ipsengarage.com.  A picture would be most helpful.
Brad Ipsen
1940 Cadillac 60S
1938 Cadillac 9039
1940 Cadillac 6267
1940 LaSalle 5227
1949 Cadillac 6237X
1940 Cadillac 60S Limo