News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Question for administrator

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, November 01, 2016, 09:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

If you scroll to the bottom it tells about people on line. It says there was 814 people on line in  August of 2008. I find that hard to believe. What was the SECOND most amount of people on line? Curious.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Jeff Hansen

Bob,

"Most Online Ever," also includes programmatic spiders and bots that crawl the website frequently to enable search engines to give results from all of our postings.  It isn't just people.

That date in August of 2008, if I remember correctly, was also right smack in the middle of the Club's 50th anniversary meet in New Jersey.  It is possible there were a larger number of real people also checking in to see if there were any postings from the goings on at the time.  Being the time of day the stat was recorded, my guess is it was mostly spiders and bots.

The stat is one the forum software keeps track of on its own.  I don't believe there is any way to answer your question about the second most number.

Thanks for asking!

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Jeff,
Thanks for your very concise answer.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.