News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Membership Turn-Around?

Started by Sardaukar 88mm, November 03, 2016, 04:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sardaukar 88mm

I just joined the CLC today and was wondering how long it takes to get your member ID. It is stated that that processing takes a week, which is fine with me, I'm wondering if I get the membership at that time or if one of the numbers on my order invoice was more significant than I thought?

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Tsk tsk tsk... no help for new members without posting pictures first!
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

Jeff Hansen

M,

Nope, nothing significant about the numbers in your order invoice in relation to your membership number.  Your membership number will be generated when your data is fed into the membership database.   Nothing magic about the number, either.  It's a sequential number; you'll get the next available one.  I believe we are in the 30xxx range by now.

If you have any questions, please contact Mike or Nancy Book in the club's office:  cadlasalleclub@aol.com  or 614.478.4622

Welcome to the CLC!!  And Mr. Rose is pulling your leg about no help without photos.   We do LOVE pictures, though!

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Welcome Malcolm,

A week? Back in ought 1964 when I first joined, it took almost a month. I applaud your interest and zeal. Hang in there. And believe me, you are as much a "member" at present than if you had your # and the CLC seal under your name.

I hope that you will enjoy your membership every bit as much as I have enjoyed mine. Best regards, Barry Wheeler, Past National President. (And be assured that Jeff was being facitious.) We DON'T require a photo of your car to respond to your inquiries.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Chuck Patton

Hello Tabor

Glad you joined us to travel the wonderful road to automotive happiness.  Please join a Region near your residence to enjoy the camaraderie of CLC membership.  I hope to meet and see your car at our 2017 CLC Grand National in Virginia next summer.
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147

tturley

Like you I have a 1940 lasalle model 50. I bought it as a barn find almost two years ago and had no prior experience with a Lasalle.

The first thing I did was join the CLC and used this forum to help me do the restoration. There is a lot of people here that will help you with any questions you have.
Member # 28929
1940 Lasalle model 5019
2011 Escalade platinum Edition
1995 Ford F-150
2015 Buick Enclave