News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1939 Cadallac LaSalle

Started by G HIGGINS, November 06, 2016, 11:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G HIGGINS

Hi everyone:
                  Just a few pictures new tires & car cleaned up finally on the road.  8)
George Higgins
1939 50 series LaSalle
1934 3 window coupe
2005 Crossfire
2009 Corvette
1966 Chevelle
2016 Honda Gold Wing

Mike Wenrich #1666

Very nice.  Wish my 41 was to that point.  Motivates me to get out there today.

Just curious, seems most of the LaSalles of this vintage I see have the chevrons on the front fenders.  Did this car have them or is it 1940 only or some other year(s)?

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Sorry, most of the LaSalles of this vintage do not have chevrons on the front fenders. You are thinking of 1934/1937. All of these models had the chevrons on the front fender although they were not all the same. Nice car. 
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Mike Wenrich #1666

Thanks for the education Barry.  Helps my knowledge base about these cars, which is very limited.  I'm always interested in learning more.

Chuck Patton

Hello George

Nice LaSalle!  If I can assist please contact me.
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147