News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Anyone looking for a custom '69 Fleetwood? It's custom, don't be shocked.....

Started by chrisntam, November 23, 2016, 09:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisntam

Found this on eBay, they put a 6 cylinder in it.  They pretty much touched all of it.  I'd say not a road car, given the seats. 

::)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1969-Cadillac-Fleetwood-/112214520655?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1a2081b34f:g:bfMAAOSwImRYNRMI&item=112214520655
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Ralph Messina CLC 4937

1966 Fleetwood Brougham-with a new caretaker http://bit.ly/1GCn8I4
1966 Eldorado-with a new caretaker  http://bit.ly/1OrxLoY
2018 GMC Yukon

TJ Hopland

Don't just change the hubcaps and call it custom.  If you are going custom might as well do it.

I was very confused by the description of 6 cylinder and not a road car.    I was thinking what a supercharged 3800?  Ecoboost Ford?   If you would have said 12v Cummings the rest of the car was not a shock.   

Nothing wrong with a 12v Cummings performance wise.  The least powerful one was like 200 hp and 400 ftlbs at like 1800 rpm, which is Cad numbers,  lots of torque down low.   Later ones with mods (which I would guess these people would have done) you could be talking 500+ hp and 800+ torque without too much difficulty.

They need one of those classic car dealers to do their spin on that interior to make it sound comfortable.    Stain, wrinkle, and tear proof seating?  Don't you hate it when someone else drives your car and gets a butt depression in your seat?   Not a problem with this interior.  Have pets?  Kids?   No problem with this interior.  Run out of space on your refrigerator for magnets?   No problem.         
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

How do you get in it?  I would have a dent in the roof (or my head) the first time I tried.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

TJ Hopland

How to get in?     I wonder that about a lot of custom cars and even some modern production cars.   Form over function I guess.
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason

55 cadi

Whenever there is shaved door handles (no handle) it is pop silenoid to pop open the door to get in.
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

cadillacmike68

Looks like even the Ant Hill Mob would have a tough time fitting in there!
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike