News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1968 Front Seat Split Bench (Back Panel)

Started by Golf Caddy, January 07, 2017, 01:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golf Caddy

Hey guys,  made it through frame off and body and paint.   My interior is still decent (car was in a garage for 42 years) but the passenger side of the front split bench has a good 2"puncture/tear in the vinyl.   Any ideas on a used seat back panel or perhaps some type of vinyl repair.   The tear is noticeable on the top edge but I would hate to have to redo the entire seat to fix.   Any ideas or direction for used part would be appreciated.

Tom

Highwayman68

My 68 bench seat is worn out on the drivers side and I have a quote from a local  auto upholstery shop to replace just the drivers section for $500. Check your local shops to see about getting it repaired.
1968 Fleetwood Purchased in 1981