News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

GN registration returned????

Started by JerRita, January 28, 2017, 06:54:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JerRita

I sent my registration and check for the GN to Lauren at the address on the form in Box 117 Rothschild WI and it was returned today by the Post Office UNCLAIMED Has anyone else had a problem? Who should I contact ASAP Thanks JeRita
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

Scot Minesinger

Sorry this happened.  Mine was sent to same place no issue.  You have double checked zip code and all?

If you are 100% positive the address is correct, I would resend it again.  There is plenty of time. 

If you are registering a car, get that in now, because spaces are filling up faster than normal.  We only have 435 show car spaces, and when the 436th registration arrives it will be returned.  Right now there are at least 175 cars registered, probably closer to 200.
Fairfax Station, VA  22039 (Washington DC Sub)
1970 Cadillac DeVille Convertible
1970 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
1970 four door Convertible w/Cadillac Warranty

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Please call the business office first thing tomorrow please and let them know. And you might check with your post office as well. Thanks for letting us know of this. Make sure the Zip code was correct on your letter as well. One digit might have messed something up.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

76eldo

Barry,

The business office is only handling the car show registrations.
The meet registrations are going to Lauren Schweitzer.
Mine was received and confirmed by email.

I'd contact Lauren and let her know and then mail it back in.

Brian
Brian Rachlin
Huntingdon Valley, Pa
I prefer email's not PM's rachlin@comcast.net

1960 62 Series Conv with Factory Tri Power
1970 DeVille Conv
1970 Eldo
1970 Caribu (?) "The Cadmino"
1973 Eldorado Conv Pace Car
1976 Eldorado Conv
1980 Eldorado H & E Conv
1993 Allante with Hardtop (X2)
2008 DTS
2012 CTS Coupe
2017 XT
1956 Thunderbird
1966 Olds Toronado

Ronnie

As of last Tuesday night Lauren had received and processed 152 member registrations. Everyone should have received their confirmation by now.  As far as I know, no others have been returned. Please check the address including city, state and zip code and re-send. If you continue to have problems, or have any questions now, please call me.  Ronnie Hux, General Chairman, 2017 Grand National  302-745-8850
Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD

Ronnie

An update. Lauren has received and processed about 165 membership registrations.  She requests that all registrations be sent in regular envelopes. Please DO NOT send registered mail or in large flat or priority envelopes.  She has a regular box in a small post office in her town and can only find time to go at night or after hours to get the registrations.  Regular envelopes and regular mail works best for everyone. Please abide by Lauren's wishes as she is doing an excellent job for all of us.
Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD

JerRita

Lauren got back to us via email We had sent it certified to make sure it arrived and she couldn't pick it up I am resending tomorrow Thanks for all your replies JeRita
Jerry and Rita Trapani #15725 Caddymaniacs

D.Smith

Rut Roh.    I sent both my registrations in on January 3rd.   I did get a confirmation on the car registration, but not the event one.

My check for each was processed however. So perhaps the event registration is still in the works?

Ronnie

Dave, you should have received late last week or within the next couple of days your confirmation.  We encountered an issue with the program that was corrected late Wednesday.  Lauren tested my registration a couple of times and it was working.  I do know of some members that have received theirs also.  If you do not receive by Wednesday, please email Lauren and I know she will correct. thanks for your patience.
Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD

D.Smith

Quote from: Ronnie on January 30, 2017, 10:02:22 AM
Dave, you should have received late last week or within the next couple of days your confirmation.  We encountered an issue with the program that was corrected late Wednesday.  Lauren tested my registration a couple of times and it was working.  I do know of some members that have received theirs also.  If you do not receive by Wednesday, please email Lauren and I know she will correct. thanks for your patience.

Thanks Ron!    I got an email confirmation tonight.

Ronnie

Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD

Art Director

My confirmation was received in a timely manner and as always, it was 100 percent accurate.
Tim Coy
CLC Southwestern Regions Vice President
Interim Western Regions Vice President
Art Director, The Self-Starter, International Membership Directory
Life member, Rocky Mountain Region
CLCMRC Benefactor #102

1963 Six-Window Sedan de Ville
1972 Fleetwood Brougham - RIP
1988 Sedan de Ville - RIP
2001 Eldorado ESC - RIP
2003 DeVille DTS - sold

Ronnie

As of now 170 members have registered with Lauren and all should have received their confirmations. Also, Mike Book at the National office has registered 199 automobiles with all confirmations sent as well.  We are making progress to the largest GN ever. Send in your registrations now.
Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD

31caddy

Mailed my checks & forms on 1/24/17. No confirmations yet received.
R. Rowland CLC #28971

1931 Model 355A Sedan (Recently sold)
1931 Model 355A Fleetwood 4535 Convertible Coupe
2005 Cadillac XLR

Ronnie

All confirmations should be received by now. We have 180 members registered as of Tuesday night, February 7 and 200 cars registered.  If anyone has not received their confirmation from either Mike Book at the National office or Lauren our event registrar, please contact me and I will follow up for you.  Ronnie Hux 302-745-8850 cadiman59@aol.com   We want everyone to attend and get their confirmations.
Ronnie Hux  CLC#22548
1974 Eldorado ELC
2009 CTS 3.6 AWD