News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Cadillac Parts -All Years and LOADS of them

Started by 55 ledsled, March 01, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

55 ledsled

Hey everyone,
I thought that I would pass along an unbelievable large stock of Cadillac parts (All Years). The man has EVERYTHING you will ever need by the hundreds and is very reasonable right in Chicago. Everything is stored indoors. He even had lots of the rare stuff. I have attached his contact info as well. He does not do much on computers and does not own a smartphone so that's why I am posting his info, because this place is a hidden jem. Give him a call! Tell him Adam from WI sent ya...
Rick- buys & sells
Office:773-489-8807
Cell:312-607-9417

arch62

Have dealt with this great find. And yes he is in Chicagoland!

55 ledsled

Yes, I have never seen so many parts in my life. The nice thing is, that all of the parts are indoors and in order. If you want the rare stuff like bumper ends, dual quad and tri power intakes he also has several of them sitting there as well. Body panels galore!