News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Finding proper colors for Cadillacs

Started by arton4wheels, April 27, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arton4wheels

I thought I read on here somewhere that there was reference material I could gain by the club that would tell me exactly what colors to paint everything on my 50 S61.  For example; what color for fan blades?  Gloss black, semi gloss black....etc.  I cant remember the actual name of the manual or whatever but how would I obtain it and what exactly will it tell me?  I figure the judges have to be going by some kind of written material to guide them.  What reference do they use?  I am doing this restoration all by myself as opposed to having a professional restoration shop do it.  Thanks.

Ken
LaPorte, IN

1950 Series 6169

I prefer email over PM  arton4wheels@yahoo.com

Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

arton4wheels

Quote from: Dan LeBlanc on April 27, 2017, 01:37:19 PM
Here you go . . .

https://cadillaclasalleclub.site-ym.com/store/ViewProduct.aspx?ID=7782504

That's what I thought but I really thought it went by a different name somehow.  Any discount on that cost if I join as a member to the CLC?
Ken
LaPorte, IN

1950 Series 6169

I prefer email over PM  arton4wheels@yahoo.com

Dan LeBlanc

I'm pretty sure that's what I paid for mine.  It goes into pretty good detail though.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car