News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Used parts must go

Started by d piety, May 01, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d piety

Having sold our home, must dispose of several years of used and left-over parts.  Have interior and exterior parts from 62 Fleetwood,  A 1960 front right fender and several trim parts for 78 eldorado.  Want someone who will take it all.  No cost.  Free to the person who can  take it all by  June 1st.  Contact me at  812-249-1474.  or dspiety@joink.com
D. Piety  CLC #24700
Thanks to all who responded.  The parts have been taken.  I just wanted to "pay it forward" for all the help that  I have received from so many CLC members  over the years. 
Best to all the CLC members.
Dennis Piety #24700

m-mman

A location would be helpful . . .  8)
1929 341B Town Sedan
1971 Miller-Meteor Lifeliner ambulance
Other non-Cadillac cars
Near Los Angeles, California

CLC #29634

Roger Zimmermann

According to the profile, he is in Indiana...
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

Barry M Wheeler #2189

The 812 area code in our fair state runs clear across it from Ohio to Illinois. It probably starts about forty miles south of Indy. He lives in Pimento, IN. It is a small town near Terre Haute which is quite near the Illinois line just off I-70.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

chrisntam

It'd be nice if everyone put their location in their sig line or under their name.  I have no idea who is across the pond, down under, up north, or in Dallas for that matter...

::)
1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas