News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Cadillac Brand Progress

Started by T J Lankes, May 08, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rich S

Thanks for posting--love reading about our favorite marque! Basically, more needs to be done. Product is key, and as others have said, styling will drive people back to the Cadillac brand. The present cars resemble too much a "copy" of other imported brands.
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe

James Landi

I have to agree with Rich... the competition is extraordinary.  I rent cars when I travel, and frankly, some of GM's down scale Chevrolet models provide great visibility, driver seat positioning, and a comfortable ride.  I recently rented a late model Lincoln, and with its high "belt line" and relatively low seating, I couldn't park the thing--  ALL this is to say that when Cadillac was king, the lesser brands were rattle traps, with narrow, small tires, a hard ride, junkie interiors, and no accessories.