News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

2005 XLR

Started by 76 cadillac bob, May 10, 2017, 12:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

76 cadillac bob

Greetings. I am not giving up my 76 eldo,  we are looking at a 2005 XLR (Red) 15,000 miles, perfect shape, one owner Calif car.... read everything there is to read about it, anyone have advise (no opinions please)
Regards
Cadillac Bob

walt chomosh #23510

Bob,
  I shopped for an Eldo for 2-3-4 yrs or so and never have found the "right" one. Also,I kept my nose in the XLR market. I met one fellow who had a 05 model and he told me that the 05s had body parts that were unique to that year only. (he was a body shop owner) His had body damage (salvage)and he had one heck of a time finding replacement parts. Also,I remember owners whining about the "cheap" interiors on the early models so Cadillac apparently upgraded later models.....hope this helps.....walt...tulsa,ok

76 cadillac bob

we decided the xlr is too small, going to move on to another model. Love the car but getting in and out with leg braces becomes a real challange.
My 76 has plenty of leg room.
CB