News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Member Neil DeAtley has passed

Started by V63, August 25, 2017, 12:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V63

A great appreciation of the Cadillac marque has passed.

A. Neil DeAtley:

To all those that know him will certainly find this redundant,

but he was such a 'noble' man to know!

I'm sure the family would appreciate reading some comments anyone would care to express. I want to say Neils first Cadillac was a copper 1957 ELDORADO brougham, on air...but not for long!

Thank you!

Dave Ritchie

Neil was a very pleasant man, a good man, a friend of all who knew him.  I always enjoyed his company and going through his great and varied collection
of motoring history.  I suppose my favorite car was a 1932 Ford convertible sedan, it far surpassed all those imports.  Just a good old American, just like Neil.  You will be missed, and good thoughts to the family.
Dave Ritchie

V63

Image below:

V63

Posted on request of a good friend across the globe:

Neil was a kind man. He was so kind to everyone. He took his collecting hobby very seriously but always with a smile, realizing that our hobby is firstly about the people. For him the people came first, his friends before the cars and his family above all.

Amir