News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Need help identifying a passenger side mirror

Started by monibrian, September 08, 2017, 08:53:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monibrian

Hi, I am new to this forum as I have just acquired a 1968 Cadillac Deville from my family.  Growing up we used to drive it to Florida every year from PA.  So it has a lot of sentimental value.  I have restored it and hope my kids will enjoy it as much as I did growing up.  I came across a box in the garage with some spare parts and can't identify this passenger side mirror.  It is as close to NOS as you can get without being perfect.  From my research I only see that the Fleetwood 75 Sedan and Limousine had passenger side mirrors available for 1968.  I also see a couple for sale on ebay that for for a 69 or 70 but they have different attachments on the end of the mirror. (2 screws). The one I have has a side screw on the side, the mirror is fixed meaning you can't adjust from the inside, you have to use you finger to adjust it as you touch the mirror.  Can anyone tell me what year/model this mirror is for?  The part number stamped on it reads JC 60302 401.  Any idea what it's worth as I won't need it....thanks!  Brian

monibrian

here is a picture...thanks!

monibrian

one more picture for you....Brian

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Brian,
Watch for an email thru the message board from me.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

monibrian

Bob, I just sent you an email to the address you gave...check your spam...thanks!