News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Purchasing heater core

Started by Sconnors, August 30, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sconnors

I'm looking to purchase a heater core for my 1968 Cadillac Sedan de Ville and am looking for recommendations. I see them advertised from Rock Auto and other places but didn't know if folks who have purchased them had any reccomendations.
Scott Connors

Daddio

I took my leaky '59 core to my local rad shop. They had to order in a replacement core but were able to use my original tanks, valve, sensor, etc. Cost was a little less than $200. I connected the two hoses (one's 3/4, the other 5/8) together so I could still drive the car during the repair. I try to keep my car as original as possible ... I'm a little OCD some say.
Mike

1956 Thunderbird
SOLD - 1959 Eldorado Biarritz