News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Trunk lamp

Started by Barry M Wheeler #2189, September 10, 2017, 09:06:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Can anyone point me to the location of the trunk lamp in my '81 bustleback? I have looked and felt all over and can't seem to find it. When Jeff Shively was swapping my trunk supports I believe he took them out to keep from being burned.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Barry M Wheeler #2189

I finally found it. A fellow member in GA sent me a picture of where the lamp was on his '81 Seville and I got my finger up under the lip of the trunk lid and found a hole where the bulb goes. I don't know if there was a lens or not. I'll investigate further in the morning. Thanks to all who wondered if I had "lost it, " by making such a simple request. Just a case of not looking in the right place at the right time. It certainly was well concealed.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville