News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

New to the Cadillac world. Looking for floor pans.

Started by rromano4159, October 04, 2017, 11:34:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rromano4159

Hello everyone.  I have a 1953 series 62 that needs the floor pans replaced, including the trunk floor pan.  Does anyone know of a vendor who offers a full floor pan.  I have found sources for replacement floor pans but they are not exact replicates.  I am restoring this to show room condition.

thanks rich.

Dan LeBlanc

Other than making your own, sounds like you have found pretty much everything that is out there.
Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

Mike Baillargeon #15848

Mike
Baillargeon

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Rich, I doubt you will find a "full" floor pan as (1) there would be little need for such. (2) Most restorers simply replace the holes, especially on a floor pan. Our judges are pretty sharp, but they don't go that far to make you pull up the carpet. Best of luck.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

G Pennington

I did the floors on my 53 convertible a while back.  Purchased a set of floor pans from http://www.classicfabrication.com/.  I had to make a lot of modifications to get the front & side ones to fit.  The rear pans were apparently designed for a 4-door, and were useless.  Wound up making my own.  Fortunately, my trunk floor was OK.
Also, the stiffing beads are completely different, which is an issue when routing the hydro-electric lines and wire harnesses under the floor.
Gary Pennington
   1953 6267X Convertible
   1941 6267D Convertible (2 door)

55 cadi

I bought mine for my 55 on eBay, and they were about exact, the fronts were exact, the rears were very close, just type in year and floor pans and it should come up, can't remember the company but the ones they sent were from known floor pan company
They are called classic parts for you, the metal company I don't remember, but it was good product, 18 gauge steel
I think the Mfc name was,,,,, fabto ,,,,,something. 
Jason
1955 Cadillac sedan series 62
1966 mustang convertible w/pony PAC, now in Sweden
2005 Cadillac deville

bigghoggdaddy

There is a guy in Longview, TX by the name of Cadillac Rick Smith. He has a yard with about 340 Cadillacs ranging from the late 40's up to around 1966. I saw some 53 Caddy's on the lot when I was there. 903 738 0813, he shuts down around 7pm and don't work on Sundays