News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac Sedan DeVille exhaust hanger location question

Started by carguyblack, October 26, 2017, 11:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carguyblack

I'm needing to put exhaust on our 1956 Cadillac Sedan Deville and I've checked with a few exhaust places who tell me our car takes 4 hangers. My car had only 2 that I found located on the frame rise-up portion as the exhaust goes up and over the rear axle. Can anyone give me exact locations of where these things should go and the number required?
Thanks a lot!
Chuck
Chuck Dykstra

1956 Sedan DeVille
1956 Coupe DeVille (2 sold)
1957 Oldsmobile 98 (sold)
1989 Bonneville SSE

J. Gomez

Quote from: carguyblack on October 26, 2017, 11:50:10 AM
I'm needing to put exhaust on our 1956 Cadillac Sedan Deville and I've checked with a few exhaust places who tell me our car takes 4 hangers. My car had only 2 that I found located on the frame rise-up portion as the exhaust goes up and over the rear axle. Can anyone give me exact locations of where these things should go and the number required?
Thanks a lot!
Chuck

Chuck,

Two hangers from what I know by the resonators unless you count the pads under the pipe after the mufflers ???
J. Gomez
CLC #23082