News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

best piston suppliers?

Started by Petrolbowser, November 04, 2017, 08:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Petrolbowser

HI all I'm rebuilding a 61 deville 390 and wondering who supplies good quality piston sets.have found a few online but I'm not sure about the quality of some of the new parts around these days.any help would be great
Thanks

Dave Shepherd

Carl Fielding

If it is quality you are looking for , Arias or Ross. Consider dropping your compression if you live and drive at low elevations.   - Carl

Petrolbowser

Thanks guys . basically  my problem is I live in new Zealand and have had bad experiences with parts, lifters full of swarf etc and it's impossible  to return them so I just want the parts to be right when they get here.im also limited to ordering online line.has anyone used the caddydaddy supplied pistons? Thanks again

Dave Shepherd