News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

interior dash pad color

Started by lishka, November 30, 2017, 08:12:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lishka

does anybody know the exact color or name of the green color metal garnish trim on the inside dash cover on a 1956 Cadillac series 62.if so does anybody know were I can buy the paint thank you

Tpicks55

I don't know about your color but my paint supply people are great at taking a sample and reproducing it.  They have done it twice for my car.  Good luck.  Tony
75 Eldorado Convertible
94 Deville Concurs
2019 Lincoln Continental
2016 Cadillac XTS

Barry M Wheeler #2189

The interior greens listed for 1956 are #1848 Cedar Green which is Duco or Lucite. Another interior Green is #58470 Holly Green in Duco. Also exterior colors used on the interiors: #2296 Dutchess Green #2298 Emerald Green Metallic, or #2299 Princess Green Metallic. These are also Duco or Lucite.

These #s will probably be useless to your supplier as was noted above, they prefer to match the mix from your actual part. Any medium sized town should have a paint supplier that can do this. Good luck.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

lishka

thank you both very much for your help