News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Seattle area salvage yards

Started by Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373, December 10, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Going to be in Seattle next week. Any good salvage yards around there?
Thanks
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

gary griffin

What are you looking for Jeff?  Most of the salvage yards now dismantle the cars and warehouse the parts. When I was young (A long time ago) we called them junk yards and we went in and removed our parts and paid on the way out.  There are a couple of "Pick and Pulls" still but environmental regulations have put most of them out of business. 

If I can assist in any way please feel free to contact me.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

5390john

Check out "DBaer's Cadillacville" in Winlock Washington.
Not sure if he's still in business, but a good guy to deal with. Not a pick/pull, he doesn't like to have customers pull parts. Something about liability.
John Adams
1955 CDV "Marilyn"

"Panic Accordingly"

Jeff Rosansky CLC #28373

Really looking for a pick and pull place. Not really anything specific. When I was younger (yes, a long time ago too) I would just go wonder the yards and look around.
I will be in Seattle later this week and will have a little downtime. I don't know about you guys but sometimes my version of "fun" isn't the same as the rest of my family when on vacation.
Jeff
Jeff Rosansky
CLC #28373
1970 Coupe DeVille (Big Red)
1955 Series 62 (Baby Blue)
Dad's new 1979 Coupe DeVille

Bob Kielar

Hi Jeff,
           If you happen to go to a junk yard could you ask if they have one of these brackets. It goes from the bell housing to the left exhaust pipe it’s for my 55 Fleetwood 60S. I will send you a pm with my phone number.
Thanks,
Bob Kielar
Keep Cruzin
1955 Cadillac Fleetwood