News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1941 fog light internal parts

Started by steve340, December 11, 2017, 08:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve340

I found that the socket and the reflector are the same as an older Harley Davidson motorcycle. You can get both parts on E-bay most the time. The reflector is being made reproduction and the sockets are NOS but there are a bunch of them out there. The bulbs are still available also.

Someone had put sealed beam lights in the 1941 fog light housings and the old parts where gone. Now I have the right parts back inside for about $65 total.

Mike Wenrich #1666

I would like to know the part numbers you found to better identify what I might be looking at on line.  Or at least the year(s) Harley used those.   I need the bulbs and could use the reflectors as well rather than paint mine. 

steve340

The socket is part Harley # 67639-59 and the reflector is a reproduction that just says: Harley Davidson 5 5/8" Headlight Bucket Lamp Light Knucklehead Hummer Back Plate