News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1940 LaSalle Restoration & Parts For Sale

Started by HellCatCC, February 07, 2018, 01:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HellCatCC

Hello all! Finally some solid LaSalle fanatic action! I am taking on a collection of 6 1940 LaSalles in the coming weeks. As much as I would love to, financially it just isn't feasible to fully restore all 6.. while all are complete, the cost for soft materials alone- well you know how it is. So I will have parts coming available soon- and will be more thsn fair for a fellow LaSalle lover. I will be sure to share this diamond in the rough adventure of mine with you all as much as possible, but those of you who would like more information on parts etc please feel free to contact me via my email ChromFlugelemail addresses not permitted or call/text (515) 419-0513 (please try to refer to email option before calling if at all possible).
Thank you for accepting me into this awesome forum and group of people I have loved these cars for a little while now, even though I am fairly new to this, and I can't wait to hear your stories and learn from all of you!

harry s

First of all, Welcome! Sounds like an interesting adventure. Maybe you could share some pictures.       Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum

tripwire

Yes, welcome.  Where are these parts / cars located?

Wes in VT
Driving now:
2013 CTS4 Performance Coupe
1940 LaSalle 5229 C4D

A few I used to drive:
1976 Cadillac Ambulance
1969 Cadillac Hearse, Superior Body
1966 Buick Wildcat Hearse
1957 Ford Thunderbird x 3, 1 E code, 2 D code
1956 Oldsmobile Rocket 88 Sedan
1949 Mercury Convertible
1949 Mercury Coupe, Mild Custom