News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Anyone Near Spokane, Wa? Junkyard Closing

Started by Cadillac Nut, February 17, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadillac Nut

There's a junkyard closing and crushing all it's cars that's in Idaho, about 45 minutes outside of Spokane. I am way back in Chicago, there are several cars there I would like to save but the owners want strictly cash in person, and they aren't even sure which cars are still there or not. Is there anyone here who can help me who lives nearby? I can have a transport guy pick them up just need someone to go there, get a few pics, and give them cash.  I'd reimburse for your time & travel costs.  They are going to start crushing about a week so I need to do this quickly.
   https://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/d/classic-auto-parts-liquidation/... 

M. Bankes

Makes me sick, especially when you watch the you tube video.............so dumb to crush all those.........

Cadillac Nut

It makes me sick too, I'm trying to do what little I can.    They said they have sold some but weren't sure which ones.