News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Help on Interior 72 Eldorado Interior Color - Antique Lt. Covert

Started by boseephuss, March 05, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boseephuss

My car body plate specifies it had 483, or Antique Lt. Covert.  Does anyone have any pictures or description of what this would look like?  The current interior on the car is black.  Thanks as always for the help!
J. Sims
CLC Member #48960216

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Justin, You might look on eBay to see if the original Cadillac showroom folder for customers is available. Usually these are not too expensive as they are a small folder with the exterior colors on one folder and the interiors on another. (I went to Google and found that "covert" is a gold color.)
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

Eldorado James

~Eldorado James~

Currently:
1972 Eldorado Convertible
1975 Eldorado Convertible

Past Cadillacs:  Too many to remember.

boseephuss

Quote from: Eldorado James on March 05, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
Here ya go, Justin......

E. James

You all never cease to amaze me!  Thanks so much!

The car is currently White with a black interior, but originally was Willow with a white top and this interior, so completely different.
J. Sims
CLC Member #48960216

Eldorado James

A lot of early 70's interior tend to get revisionist owners.  I am guilty too.   8) 8)

Eldorado James
~Eldorado James~

Currently:
1972 Eldorado Convertible
1975 Eldorado Convertible

Past Cadillacs:  Too many to remember.

D.Smith

boseephuss

Might be.  Very interesting that mine also has the dash in black, so everything must have been swapped out.
J. Sims
CLC Member #48960216