News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Early ‘30s Art Deco advert

Started by yachtflame, March 17, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I am looking for an Art Deco magazine advertisement of a ‘27-‘32 Cadillac alongside a river or lake. I remember seeing one years ago when trying to find an ad of my 1930 Lasalle. If any one knows of one like this, please let me know.
Thanks.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17057
413-658-4416
yachtflame@yahoo.com
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

D.Smith

Either of these?

yachtflame

D.
Those are good ones tho I remember one with water in front of them. Im trying to see how it might look with an antique speedboat under power in the foreground with an antique car on the river bank. Actually trying to give an artist an idea of the logo I want him do create for cards and T-shirts.
Thanks for looking them up. I haven’t been able to find any near water.
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Bobby B

Wayne,
  8th Row down, 2nd Picture....There are a 100's of pictures if you Google it.
                                            Bobby

https://www.google.com/search?q=1927+cadillac+advertisement&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7_9bC5_PZAhVJw1kKHUe8C2wQ_AUICigB&biw=1617&bih=996#imgrc=y0GvhyG8N6lz0M:
1947 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible Coupe
1968 Mustang Convertible
1973 Mustang Convertible
1969 Jaguar E-Type Roadster
1971 Datsun 240Z
1979 H-D FLH