News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Polka King Frank Yankovic’s 1971 Eldo Convertible

Started by Low Eldo, March 25, 2018, 07:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low Eldo

I am wondering if anyone on this site has come across this Eldorado Convertible . It was royal blue white convertible top and white leather interior . It was customized with the chrome grille w the naked lady holding a globe that lit when the lights were turned on , white leather on the outside of the door sills , under the pass side windows and on the rear trunk panel , quite a ride !! I grew up 2 doors from Frank who bought his convertible from a collector in Cleveland , I believe Al Rodway . Frank took the car to Vegas when he moved in the middle 70’s and I was able to drive it to LA to see a girl (a much longer story) When he sold the house in Vegas and came back to Cleveland , the car came back , as well . I know that the car wound up in his son Bobby’s possesion and then I read a want ad saying that it was for sale , sometime in te early 2000’s - I would love to know what happened to that car ,
Jimi Marrshall #20531

1960 Eldorado Seville
1963 Century Resorter
2017 Escalade ESV
2014 SRX - The Wife