News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1941 Cadillac 6019SF Division Window & Motior

Started by Virgil Perkins, April 21, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Perkins

Does anyone have the schematics for the division window & motor for 1941 60 Special? And/or any instructions for replacement of the motor? I had this apart 14 years ago but did not take enough photos and did not make enough notes of all wiring. The memory is less than desired here, and hindsight is 20/20. Thanks in advance for ANYTHING anyone has.
Virgil Perkins

Jeff Hansen

Virgil,

See if this helps.

Let us know if you have questions!

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan

Virgil Perkins

Jeff, that is perfect!! And I just found several more photos I took back when, including 11 with wiring and routing information tags on each. I must have realized the need for future reference 14 years ago, too bad the memory is rusting out present day. THANK YOU JEFF!
Virgil Perkins

gary griffin

Virgil,

I am in the 7th year of restoring my 1942, and in some cases I am looking at my restoration blog as I was posting fairly regularly and the pictures and comments made during the 7 years are jotting my memory. Most pictures were lost when I accidentally destroyed my cell phone.

Jeff Hansen has been a good contributor to my restoration for sure along with many other members of the CLC club.
Gary Griffin

1940 LaSalle 5029 4 door convertible sedan
1942 Cadillac 6719 restoration almost complete?
1957 Cadillac 60-special (Needs a little TLC)
2013 Cadillac XTS daily driver

Virgil Perkins

Gary, I have done the same during bringing Miss Betty back to life. I also print out all photos, just in case I screw up sometime and wipe out my folders of photos. Jeff Hansen and several other folks have been quite helpful via our forum, one reason I joined the  CLC back in 2002. Figured if I was gonna ask for help I should be able to give back when I could.
Virgil Perkins

Jeff Hansen

Glad it helped you out, Virgil! 

I appreciate your and Gary's kind words.  The fun part of the hobby is helping each other out to keep these beauties on the road and functioning as they were originally intended.

Jeff
Jeff Hansen
1941 6019S Sixty Special
1942 7533 Imperial Sedan