News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

NZ FINZ Mag: May 18 - We visit Aust Caddy Nats. View "Best of Show '60"

Started by FINZ Editor New Zealand, April 24, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FINZ Editor New Zealand

Greetings from The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc)

Someone recently asked me what it is like arriving back from one of your overseas ‘Cadillac Convention jaunts?’  Well the answer â€" it’s a real buzz. One looks back on the photos taken and I can ‘re-locate myself’ back there on the day the pic was taken â€" I can even imagine the weather of the day. But to really relate to my experience you have to experience it yourself â€" go along to the next Australian, European or American event and then you’ll know its like! Ed

In this issue a great variety of reading like:

•   Steve and I are back from Australia with lots of stories and photos
•   CLC VIP International Affiliates - Ron Zahn and Caddy companion, Chris Roesner of CLC Germany come to Tauranga
•   Featuring a very special ’60 Eldorado, ‘Best of Show’ at the Australian Caddy Nats
•   The ‘Retro-re-run’ of the cartoon series, ‘Cardillac Arrest!’
•   Details about the upcoming NZ CLC Cadillac Nationals, October 2018 here in Tauranga known as ‘The Diamond Event’
•   And as always lots of photos and colour…!

Don’t forget, love to receive your feedback, stories and photos about what you are up to, here and around the globe!

Keep warm you Kiwis for winter is here early in many parts of the country!

Yours sincerely
Ron Melville, Editor of FINZ (‘Fins’) - Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.) and
Recipient of the Yann Saunders International Activity Award â€" 2013 and the Maurice Hendry Award â€" 2015 and International Newsletter Excellence Award â€" 2015
Winner 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015 & 2016 ~ ‘Old Cars Golden Quill Awards’

FINZ (‘Fins’) â€" is the Monthly magazine of
The Cadillac La Salle Club of New Zealand (Inc.)
Delivered the ‘eco-friendly way’ to your nominated email address
finzmagazineemail addresses not permitted  99 Santa Monica Drive, Papamoa 3118,
New Zealand.  Ph +64-7-557-8090 www.cadillacclubofnz.org
Check out my Real Estate website ronmelville.co.nz