News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

Exhaust System for 40-52 Lasalle 5227C

Started by amolnayak, May 10, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amolnayak

Gentlemen

Does anyone have photos of their exhaust system for 1940 for a 50 or 52 Lasalle or 62 series cadillac. Unfortunately the garage misplaced the original sample and I have been going through the Chassis parts manual and it shows a single cylindrical muffler . Does anyone know the dimensions? Or have a diagram of how its fitted to the chassis.

Many thanks in advance Amol
1940 Lasalle 5227C
1956 Mercedes Benz 180D
1956 Fiat 1100 103E
1961 Rover P5 (now sold)
1992 Eunos Roadster V series special

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Amol,
I can't help you on what you asked about. But...I just found an original porcelain tail pipe extension. Fit 52/62 series only. I do have some 40/41 exhaust pipe  hardware. Please contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net.
Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Bill Ingler #7799

This PDF file might help you    Bill

DaveZ

I can try and take some pictures of ours. If you are looking for a new system Waldron's Exhaust is pretty darn good. Just got a new system for my 37 and fit perfectly with where the original hangers are. I had a little problem with the muffler, but they sent me the right one. Wasn't their fault really as they were given misinformation by someone and promptly had the right one made and sent it to me.
Regards,
David Zitzmann
1932 345B