News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

92 Fleetwood mismatched hubcaps, help find correct ones

Started by Crimtide, May 20, 2018, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crimtide

Hi everyone..

I Inherited my grandfather's 92 Fleetwood.. I never realized it until yesterday when detailing the car that the hubcaps are mismatched.  Two of them have colored cadillac logos, 2 of them have dark grey / black and silver / white logos.   I need to find out which ones came originally with the car from the factory, so I can search for and hopefully buy two replacements to get them factory correct.  If I need to take pictures to show here I can.
1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe

cadillacmike68

Try to find a catalog. They're all over fleabay, usually quite reasonable. The catalogs had all the wheels, wheelcovers, etc shown with standard and optional ones.
Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Crimtide

Quote from: cadillacmike68 on May 20, 2018, 09:26:53 PM
Try to find a catalog. They're all over fleabay, usually quite reasonable. The catalogs had all the wheels, wheelcovers, etc shown with standard and optional ones.
found it online free.  Looks like grandpa upgraded to the lace look wheels which came with colored logos.  Thanks a ton!  Now to find a couple in good shape

cadillacmike68

Regards,
"Cadillac" Mike

Crimtide