News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Continental kit on a Seville 1978

Started by Evanez, June 01, 2018, 04:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evanez

Hello everybody,

I have been on this forum a few years ago. I had bought an Eldorado which was in a pitiful condition. It was all my fault, and this has taught me an expensive lesson.

Now I am searching for a 1st gen Seville (I live in France and they are not so many). I have seen a 1978 "Elegante" in the classified. It looks fine but it has a continental kit and a Rolls grille.

I can live with the Rolls grille, at least for some time, but not with the continental kit. One, I hate it, two, it won't fit in my garage.
So my question is : is it easy to remove without damaging the rear bumper, or having to buy bumper parts to replace the removed kit ?

Thank you for your help.
Regards,

Thierry Cazenave