News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

1975 Eldo project

Started by jetboi550, July 10, 2018, 05:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jetboi550

Well my 1975 Eldorado project is just about complete.  Pin stripes get painted on next week.   78,600 miles.  Runs Great.  Going to tackle a/c next. 

James Landi

Gorgeous...you've rescued her from the grave... more "before and after" pictures please..  you're an inspiration!   Happy day,  James

chrisntam

1970 Deville Convertible 
Dallas, Texas

Caddyjack

Jack Larson
Philadelphia, PA

bcroe

Quote from: jetboi550Well my 1975 Eldorado project is just about complete.  Pin stripes get painted on next week.   78,600 miles.  Runs Great.  Going to tackle a/c next.   

Great job!  Don't forget to replace the original timing chain set, so
that plastic can't fail and damage a low mileage engine.  Bruce Roe

TJ Hopland

It does look good.    I too would like to see more before pictures just to know what is possible.   

If you are paying a shop regular prices for this work could you let us know roughly what it cost you?    Or was this a friend of a friend that traded this for that and owed someone something kind of a deal?
StPaul/Mpls, MN USA

73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI
80 Eldo Diesel
90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason