News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

20's-30's body tag reproduction

Started by kkarrer, July 12, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkarrer

Hello!
     Does anyone know of a source for the body tags for the early 30's cars?  They are aluminum, 2" x 3 3/4" and say: CADILLAC MOTOR CAR COMPANY
                                                                                                                                                                              Detroit Michigan, U.S.A.
                                                                                                                                                                                         etc.

I know that A.G. Backeast who does most of the later firewall tags doe not produce or restore these.  I'm thinking that perhaps someone who does door sills.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Ken Karrer
CenTex CLC Reg. Dir.
512-626-7268

Classic

Try  http://pulferandwilliams.com/.  They don't list it, but they have stuff they don't list.  Gene Menne
Gene Menne
CLC #474

kkarrer

Gene,
      I was able to find one with the CCCA of Southern California via The Vault Classics and the price was very fair.  I'm keeping the info that you provided as well.
Thanks so much,
Ken Karrer

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Ken,
I sent you an email. Did you even get it?? Maybe that's why you didn't respond or...
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

kkarrer

Bob,
    I didn't get it.  My e-mail is : kenneth.karreremail addresses not permitted

Thanks,
Ken Karrer
CenTex CLC Reg. Dir.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Did you get the last one I sent to your direct email?? Maybe check your spam folder??