News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

67 DeVille restoration parts available

Started by jims427400, August 07, 2018, 09:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jims427400

I'm in the process of getting my wifes family car back on the road again and need help finding parts. I need pass side front quarter panel molding (looks like a 12 inch spear), and wheel well molding, rear bumper has small dent that hopefully can be repaired. Can they repair bumpers anymore?  Any sources would be appreciated.
Her car is an all original red with white leather interior, white original top and 429 with 30K miles.
I'll post some pictures when I figure out how to do that.
Thanks,
Jim

35-709

The chrome plating shop you use should be able to repair your bumper --- part of what they do.
1935 Cadillac Sedan resto-mod "Big Red"
1973 Cadillac Caribou - Sold - but still in the family
1950 Jaguar Mark V Saloon resto-mod - Sold
1942 Cadillac 6269 - Sold
1968 Pontiac Bonneville Convertible - Sold
1950 Packard 2dr. Club Sedan
1935 Glenn Pray - Auburn Boattail Speedster, Gen. 2

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Jim,
The front fender is NOT a quarter panel.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

jims427400

Thanks for the clarification Bob, I'll post a couple pictures soon. I didn't need them until we were off loading the car from the trailer and my wife hit the side of the trailer with the front end scraped the car from the door to the front bumper. What's a little body work.

cadillactim

Jim

I may have the fender spear. You can email me at tagroces@wctel.net or call me at 864-348-7732.

Tim
Tim Groves

TonyZappone #2624

I have the two pieces of chrome on top of the front fenders new.  I advertised them on this site a couple of weeks ago
Tony Zappone, #2624
1936 Pierce-Arrow conv sed
1947 Cadillac Conv cpe
1958 Cadillac conv
2016 Cadillac CT6 Platinum
2022 Chrysler Pacifica Pinnacle

jims427400

Tony,
I'll check them out. Thanks

And this is the rear bumper I need to get straightened. From a previous post sounds like the chroming shop should be able to take care of it.

Jim

jims427400

These are the ones I'm interested in. I'm going to try to straighten and tap them back in to shape but if I can't is there a supplier of chrome pieces for the 67s? I need the short front spear and poss the wheel well trim pc.