News:

Due to a technical issue, some recently uploaded pictures have been lost. We are investigating why this happened but the issue has been resolved so that future uploads should be safe.  You can also Modify your post (MORE...) and re-upload the pictures in your post.

Main Menu

ID these Wheel Covers?

Started by TrevorK, September 03, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrevorK

Is anyone able to ID these Cadillac wheel covers?  I may be wrong, but don't think they are 1957.  I did some Google image searching and didn't come up with anything.

Trevor Korsrud

1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1963 Cadillac Convertible

D.Smith

Those are from 1983 to late 80s, even early 90s on the Broughams as the base cover.

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

Standard Wheel Cover 1983 & 1984 (DeVille) & 1987 - 1992 (Brougham)
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

TrevorK

Thanks guys, I can always count on this forum for a quick response! I wouldn't have guessed that they were so "new".  I think they actually suit the look of the older car quite well.  I've never been completely sold on the look of the OEM 1960 hubcap and am wondering about something like this as an alternative. 
Trevor Korsrud

1960 Cadillac Coupe DeVille
1963 Cadillac Convertible

Eric DeVirgilis CLC# 8621

They're certainly a lot more plentiful than 1960 standard wheel cover therefore probably a lot easier to find for a lot less money.

I'll never forget when Cadillac brought this DeVille(!) cover back on the Brougham. Really underscored how they further cheapened the Brougham in 1987 which had already been downgraded the previous year.   
A Cadillac Motorcar is a Possession for which there is no Acceptable Substitute

D.Smith

I like the 60 covers. Plus you could get them with white or black centers too.